What Is Entrepreneurship?
As defined in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrepreneurship):”Entrepreneurship is the process of starting a business or other organization. The entrepreneur chooses/develops a business model, acquires the human and other required resources and is fully responsible for its success or failure. Entrepreneurship operates within an entrepreneurship ecosystem.”
Or as defined in Dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/entrepreneur): “a person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk.”
It’s not easy to embark on the entrepreneurship journey as it is a route to the unknown, away from our comfort zone. However, if you don’t try, you will never know what’s at the end of the road. You may not succeed eventually as success, fame and fortune are not guaranteed in the entrepreneurship journey. But you have not failed either – you have the courage to pick the road less traveled, stumbled and fell and learned valuable lessons along the way. This type of learning and experience is only available to those who took the plunge and dive into the unknown, not found in textbooks or publications.
To make your entrepreneurship journey a little more fun and relaxing, I have complied the following quotes into a video for your viewing pleasure.
Enjoying Your Entrepreneurship Journey
1. Know your products, know your customers and have a burning desire to succeed!
2. Any time is a good time to start a company!
3. Think BIG!
4. Quit talking, start doing!
5. Be an optimist – see opportunity in every difficulty!
6. Learn to play a poor hand well!
7. Always deliver more than expected!
8. Don’t forget to celebrate milestones!
9. Don’t be afraid to hire people better than you – hire those who want to change the world!
10. Be humble!
Do your sums right and when opportunity strikes, be prepared to take the plunge and embark on your entrepreneurship journey! Learning and having some fun along the way…..