Video Marketing Singapore
What is video marketing?
Video marketing can be terms as marketing with video or marketing a video. Marketing with video simply means that you are focusing your marketing efforts with video. Marketing a video implies that you are devoting substantial marketing efforts to market a video which you have produced.
Video marketing deals more with existing customers which your business already has an established relationship (i.e. they have bought your products or services before). On the other hand, marketing a video tries to reach out to new customers, enticing and encouraging them to try your products or services.
Therefore, contents in marketing a video tend to be more entertaining while what is presented in marketing with video will be more explanatory or highlighting the features and benefits of your products or services.
Why video marketing?
- Well, online video users expected to double to 1.5 billion in 2016.
- 52% of consumers feel more confident in making an online purchase after watching product videos.
- 1 billion unique visitors to YouTube monthly.
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
Convinced about the positives of video marketing? Here are some areas which we can deploy videos to grow our business.
- Customers’ testimonials
- Customers’ success stories
- Customers’ case studies
- Man / Woman-in-the-street interviews
- Customers’ presentations
- Product presentations
- Product demonstrations
- Product reviews
- Executive presentations
- Staff presentations
- Visual stories
- Corporate facilities or equipment tour
- How-to for pre-sales, post-sales, maintenance, support, website and social media FAQ
- Live, 2-way communication
- Embed in e-mail
- Press release
- Behind-the-scene or sneak peek
These are some of the ways you can utilize the power of videos to grow your business. Use your creative and imagination powers to come up with ways to harness the power of videos to grow your business.
It’s never too late to incorporate videos as part of your marketing plan to promote your business. There is a survey finding which stated that currently, only 24% of businesses is harnessing the power of videos. So, shouldn’t you jump onto the video marketing bandwagon sooner, rather than later?