Video Marketing Singapore
What is video marketing?
Video marketing can be termed as marketing with video or marketing a video. Marketing with video means you are focusing your marketing efforts using videos while marketing a video is that you devote substantial marketing efforts to market or showcase a video which you have produced.
Marketing with video deals more with existing customers, which you already had established a relationship. While marketing a video tries to reach out to new customers. With this in mind, contents in marketing a video tends to be more entertaining while it will be more explanatory for marketing with video.
Why video marketing?
According to Cisco, video is expected to account for 69% of internet traffic by 2017.
Do you know that video increases product / service understanding by 74%?
The percentage of internet users who watched at least 1 video over a month is 45.4%.
100 million internet users watched video daily.
64% of internet users are likely to buy a product or service after watching a video.
59% of senior executives prefer video than text.
What are some video creation guides?
- Create a video that benefits the audience by understanding what your audience wants and when producing the video, focus on value by making the video information, helpful, etc.
- Reveal information in an engaging way and try your best to make entertaining, interesting and engaging content.
- Priority to be given to content creation. Consider creating great content first, then branding.
- Direct viewers to your website, which is your most important online asset as you own it, not anyone else!
- Focus on a single call to action (CTA) by not flooding viewers with too many requests.
- Your viewers’ time is precious, so, do give due respect to their time. Don’t make your video longer than necessary just for the sake of extending time nor short-changing your viewers by not providing what was stated or promised!
After creating your video, splash it by distributing the video on as many platforms as possible!
You can embed the video on your website and make use of RSS (Really Simple Syndication) to notify your subscribers.
Then, share the video on social media like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google +, etc.
Also, post the video on video sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and Veoh.
Trust that by now, you have a better understanding of video creation and where to splash your video after you have created it!
It’s not too late to use videos as part of your marketing plan to promote your business. A survey finding stated that currently, only 24% of businesses is harnessing the power of videos. Shouldn’t you be jumping onto this video marketing bandwagon sooner rather than later?